One of Britain’s most beloved and trusted high street brands has partnered with Go Instore to launch M&S Video Expert. They are enhancing their digital offering by providing their customers with the in-store Marks and Spencer experience online through video powered retail.
Customers browsing online can speak to an in-store expert at click of a button, or book a consultation through our partners at Appointedd.
Digital Store Programme Manager, Clive Hudson said M&S are “building a shopping experience that’s fit for the future, enabling customers to shop the way that they want” and adds “The service has proven really popular, our in-store experts have taken over 9,000 calls so far.”
Find out more – here’s our coverage!
- London Loves Tech- Marks and Spencer partners with tech companies to prepare for the future of retail
- Just Entrepreneurs- Marks and Spencer future proofs online shopping experiences with Go Instore
- Retail Technology Innovation Hub- M&S Live Expert service taps Go Instore and Appointedd tech
- PCR Magazine- Marks and Spencer partners with Go Instore and Appointedd
- Internet Retailing- M&S recreates in-store customer homeware advice online with live video service
- Charged Retail- M&S partner with Go Instore to offer video-based customer service
- Retail Systems- Marks & Spencer launches live-video service for online customers
- Retail Technology Magazine- M&S to launch live video service